Sunday, July 5, 2009

Scrappingchix's 1st Anniversary

Alhamdulillah, everything went well yesterday... The actual date is actually on 12th July, but there's so much going on for me later in the mth, so I decided to do it earlier... Thank you to friends and family that came yesterday, making it a memorable event.... A HUGE thank you to my dearest friend, Yatie for everything.... Really2 appreciate what you've done.... You are truly an amazing scrapbooker and a wonderful friend... I'll always cherished our friendship...

Thank you again everyone... Hope everyone had fun... Enjoy the slideshow :)



Enjoy the rest of ur Sunday! And have a great week ahead everyone!

P/S: I will upload the new arrivals soon...


2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Everything looks so yummy - the shop, the food etc... Wish I could be there. Looks like you all had loads of fun!

Naddy said...

Tq Mich.. Wish u were there too... Tk care...